If your iphone is missing, then you may be curious about How can I track an iPhone without a phone. if you have an iCloud account associated with the lost iPhone, you will know how Track iphone use the “Find My” feature to locate the device. But if you can not undergo the stress, or you are new in Tech and mobile phone handling, you can contact experience hackers to help you get your phone and save yourself the stress. but if you can get it done on your own, Here’s also How to track an iPhone without a phone:
- Go to iCloud.com on a computer or another device.
- Sign in to your iCloud account using your Apple ID and password.
- Click on the “Find My” app.
- In the “Find My” app, you will see a map that displays the location of all the devices associated with your iCloud account. If the lost iPhone is turned on and connected to the internet, you should be able to see its location on the map.
- If you don’t have another device or a computer available, you can also ask a trusted friend or family member to help you locate the lost iPhone using their device.
- Additionally, if you have set up Family Sharing, you can also use the “Find My” feature to locate a lost iPhone belonging to a family member.
- It’s important to note that the “Find My” feature will only work if the lost iPhone is turned on and connected to the internet. If the device is turned off or the battery is dead, the feature will not be able to locate the device.
- If you believe your iPhone has been stolen, it’s best to report the theft to the police and provide them with the location information obtained from the “Find My” app.